Studio Hub Europe & Studio Hub Latam
COMMUNITY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
At Mamazen we are looking for a qualified Community manager to manage and develop our community of Startup studios in Europe! If you are a self-driven and ambitious professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great relational skills and the ability to moderate online conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Community Manager duties and responsibilities
- Develop a content plan
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Build relationships with Studio’s, industry professionals and journalists
Community Manager requirements
- Passionate about the Startup ecosystem
- Outgoing personality, excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills (both English and Spanish)
- Strong Writing Skills or a background in journalism
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
Integrity should permeate every aspect of your job, from how you deal with the Startup Studios (yes also remotely) to how you treat your co-workers and everyone else in the company → Results + Integrity + Concern = Level of Trust
Emphasis on Quality of Work
If you show dedication and commitment to coming up with very good results in your work, then your work ethic will definitely shine
Always show empathy among your colleagues and among everyone else
At Mamazen we are struggling to become a B-Corp. We strongly believe in ethics, positive impact and definitely, we believe in people. Developing, retaining and keeping our people engaged and motivated is essential. Mamazen is committed to its employees/freelancers with a willingness to develop their skills, promote diversity and safeguard their health and happiness at work.
We believe that being a responsible company means giving a fair salary, looking out for people wellbeing, and combining operational excellence with personal development.
Apply for this job
If you´d like to apply for this job drop us a line and we´ll back to you to schedule a meeting.